Great team with bags of experience
Our people are our greatest asset, we strive to create a culture where employees not only feel valued and empowered but continue to enhance and grow in their careers.
We know our mission of “Making family life easier and more fun” is possible when we work together to build successful teams.
Our team are insightful, experienced, and creative, with a playful sense of adventure that makes Worlds Apart a unique company to work for.
We live, breathe, and love what we do…
Interested in joining the Worlds Apart family? Right now we have the following exciting opportunities:
Do you have experience in brand management? Have a passion for product? Worlds Apart is looking for a passionate and dynamic Brand Manager to join the team.
The role will involve managing the development and implementation of brand and trade strategies to support company objectives for allocated Brands and Licensed Products; including promotional and marketing programs, overall product and brand life cycle management and management of key agency relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· 2-3 years experience working within a consumer product orientated industry(toys, consumer goods, or entertainment are desirable but not essential)
· Working knowledge of a variety of marketing tactics from TV, print, digital and consumer promotions
· A degree in marketing, business or similar
· Experience of managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
· Be passionate, creative, organised and a team player with excellent communication skills
For more information or to apply please contact Bethan, our Head of HR & Resources at [email protected]. The position is available immediately so please do get in touch! We’d love to receive all applications via cover note and CV to include desired salary and current notice period.
Do you love creating awesome products? We are looking for a Product Designer to join our enthusiastic, lively and dedicated product design team. We’re keen to hear from experienced designers with a strong lean to Illustration and a commercial portfolio full of bright ideas! Toy industry experience is not essential but passion, a proactive and creative approach with a genuine enthusiasm for design is key.
· A great portfolio brimming with passion and great design
· An enthusiasm and energy for Design
· Proven experience producing front end products for consumer brands
· Strong presentation skills
· An eye for layout and a hand for illustration
· Quick and highly capable in Adobe illustrator
· Happy drawing with pencil and paper
· Proficient in Photoshop
· Be comfortable working solo or in a team
This role would suit a Product Designer, Graphic Designer or Illustrator depending on experience, ambition and aptitude. If you are interested in finding out more please contact Bethan, our Head of HR & Resources at [email protected].
We’d love to receive all applications by Friday 21st June to include a career summary / CV and some examples of your best pieces of work.
Studio Coordinator / Artworker:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Graphic Design team as a Studio Coordinator / Artworker. This position will be responsible for helping create an efficient work flow across our creative projects. Positioned in the the middle of our open plan studio you’ll be involved in the process of branding, packaging and marketing our toy brands – a vital link in the creative process, supporting the team to deliver against deadlines.
We are looking for:
· A confident, self initiating project manager who can provide structure, order and observe critical deadlines
· A completer / finisher who gets satisfaction from seeing a project through from start to finish
· A background in design and experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop would be a beneficial but is not essential
· Strong collaborative, communicating and progress reporting skills
· A methodical approach to file structures and archiving
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Bethan, our Head of HR & Resources at [email protected].
All applications to be received by Friday 21st June to include an up-to-date CV.
The primary responsibilities of this permanent role will be to support our Finance Manager with all reporting requirements within the Global group structure and monitor the commercial performance of our key product ranges. This is a permanent position. Our ideal candidate will be ACA or CIMA qualified, have exceptionally strong IT skills (particularly Excel), high attention to detail and previous experience working within an accounts department.
If you would like to know more, or wish to apply for this role then we would love to hear from you. Please contact Bethan, our HR & Resources Manager, at [email protected].
In return we can provide a competitive salary, exciting benefits and a fantastic opportunity to develop your career as part of an innovative and dynamic global toy business.
No agencies please, only direct applicants.